We would like to thank North Country MTB for taking the time to demo our first round of sample designs and for getting some great pictures. Below you will find some feedback from him.
Feedback from North Country MTB:
- Very comfortable even after 2 hours of wearing. Not tight on sides of my head.
- Easy to clean. Any finger prints on lenses buff off easily with cleaning rag. Oils wipe off frame easily.
- Mirrored lens looks good from the inside out. Definitely provides protection from sun and can even still see well in low light shaded areas.
- They look good. This model is a great fit for someone with a not so large head.
- Had no issues with them wanting to fall off nore did I ever have to push them up Into place.
- The arms feel solid not wobbly or anything.
- They don’t look cheap.
- Rubber grips on arms look like they will hold up.
- The polarized lens is noticeable. Takes some glare off water.
Please go check out North Country MTB:
📷: North Country MTB
#sunglasses #vermont #getoutside #mountains #dogsofinstagram #sunnies #shades #glasses #polarized #nexus #nexussunglasses #vt #mtb #mountainbike #northcountry #northcountrymtb